Thursday 7 June 2012

Challenge Again

Here I am again. I found challenge for http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and theme is to choose three out of these

-Flowers - Pearls - Die Cuts -
- Lace - Gems - Brads -
- Animal Image - Ribbon - Charms
So I pick Flowers and Animal Image and Die Cut

Here is what I have done first i use Die cut called scalloped circles large on white card then put silver mirror on the back and stick on the card and then I use like plastic card and die cut that and stick it on top. Stamp I use is called Timmy Tiptoes by Beatrix potter from crafters companion for Animal Image and then coloured it in using promarker and I have found peel off sticker for corners and boarder to hide the tape and in the middles of flowers. The flowers I have punch them called floral and then distress ink with two different blues. Hope you like it.


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet tracy...Cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and the squirrel looks so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete