Friday 8 June 2012

Next challenge

I love doing challenge and this challenge for http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/. First I use stamp called joie de vivre from little Claire and I thought what pens shall colouring in with and I did gel pen for a change and distress ink for backgrounds and then stick it on gold mirror card. Next I did is embossing my card using embossing folder called trendy flower then I distress ink in blue to match colour of stamp the I did tag saying just for you and I put gold gems on. Hope you like it .

3 comments:

  1. Your colour tones are perfect . And it is such a great image . A beautiful card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I am loving her dress with the beautiful flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at That Craft Place this time x

    ReplyDelete