Sunday 29 September 2013

Challenge project


Hi I really enjoyed this project for http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-challenge-autumn.html?m=1 First was to cover board of a clock so got gliding wax called deep red and then I think of a clock face which I found die cut from marianne design and then I distress ink called festive berry then I got black ink pen to make a mark of minutes round the clock face then I mark in pencil for my gem to go on. I stamp image of vintage birds in the middle of clock face and colour it in brown then I cut spellbinder out called stately circle and distress ink all way round spellbinder so I stuck rhat on and I found shiny red card and stick square piece of red shiny card on hours the numbers then stick the clock face on the spellbinder circle. Now I need to think about picture for in the clock windows so I think hard as I got deep red cover the clock and thought yeah let do autumn theme so I got squirrel stamp from craft barn using distress ink called  vintage photo then I did is just water on my brush to colour my squirrel in and leafs and then I distress ink called peeled paint green for the grass ground and I found a mini punch for leafs that can left lying around on the ground and distress ink like autumn leafs colour. I use     salty ocean distress ink for the sky they I got grove branch die from memory box then distress ink using vintage photo over the branch trees and I got some die cut wood pieces of birds from hobbycraft so I distress ink of vintage photo and then I put some iridescent medium which I brought from hobbycraft to make it like glitter on the birds. Now I put it together and then put mechanism clock in place and proud it work with ticking all the time so finally to celebrate to work which is putting my gems on. My daughter loves to hold and want to take photo of it and said to mummy that she like it. Bless her .

I am entering the challenge is..










4 comments:

  1. This is a nice piece. I've not seen this technique and thank you for the details.
    Your little daughter modeled your beautiful work nicely.
    Thank you for sharing with us here at Simply Create Too in our 47th challenge, Fall/Autumn. Come join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautifully decorated clock Tracy! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, wonderful project!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    Mian's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined in our "Fall/Autumn" Challenge #47 and hope you enter often. Your project is wonderful.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete