Wednesday 18 September 2013

Challenge

Hi all here come challenge for http://imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/imagination-crafts-challenge-3.html?m=1.
First I did is to think of colours and I choose 3 colours which is dusty concord and picked raspberry and iced spruce but did it straight on to the card using makeup sponge with three colours all over the card then I splash some water to get lovely pattern.
Next I did is use dusty concord distress ink on snow White card to make it shine then splash some water all over to match background.
Now I had to think what sort butterfly I would like so I pick butterfly delight stencil from Imagination Crafts and so I cut square and use distress ink of spun sugar and picked raspberry and iced spruce all over then put stencil on top of it and I draw round the stencil with sakura gelly roll pen of dark pink and then I got shimmer paint to colour in butterfly wings patterns to give texture feel and look shine.
To finish it off is I punch some flowers and then distress ink of purple and pink but some just white and I did it on silk card to look glossy then I bend round on the petals to stand out and finally added gem on flowers and butterfly.
Have a go

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty and gorgeous, thanks for entering into Imagination crafts challenge, you are eligible to win the top prize too, good luck hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful - thanks so much for joining the challenge over at Imagination Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete