Thursday 17 October 2013

Halloween challenge

Hi all Happy Halloween. Here is the challenge for me at http://imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/imagination-crafts-challenge-4-halloween.html so I gonna do it in my album book. First of all I got silk card which I use scattered straw all over the card then I punch circle to stick in on the card then I use ripe persimmon all over and take circle off there you have a moon. Now I got stencil of owls so I use gathered twigs and then another stencil for owls body and eyes is to use diamond sparkle medium from Imagination crafts and draw round in black pen then I draw bat and church with grave stone. I got acetate to to make my bat flying round which I draw and cut out. I had some sticks the cafe has for the drinks and I use it for the fence and distress ink called gathered twigs. I now got the album book and use ripe persimmon and scattered straw for the background and then I put acrylic paint of iridescent medium on and then I draw spider and the web. I draw two pumpkin and cut out so I thought I put b on to say boo and finally I put gems on bat for eyes. Hope
 you like it 

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant love it all and that owl is so cute thanks for entering at imagination crafts challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant love it all and that owl is so cute thanks for entering at imagination crafts challenges x

    ReplyDelete