Tuesday 28 January 2014

Challenge

Hi all, here I am doing challenge for http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/ and there theme is Grunge. I decided to do men card and this is what I did.


First I did is do my background so I use pearl white acrylic paint all over the card then distress ink of salty ocean then I got stencil which I cant remember what is it called and use faded jean distress ink over the stencil and stick it on sliver card. I distress the ribbon and stick it on the middle of the card.  I got shape which I cut out from cameo machine and stick it on sliver card then I stamp a vintage car on card and cut out and stick on the shape and finally I stamp saying happy birthday.
Have a go at it x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'grunge' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete